Moving home with minimum fuss
Noble Homes always build homes with you, the customer, forefront in our mind. We take the skills and values of yesterday and combine them with the latest technology and design to create beautiful homes for you today.
With over 40 years of experience you can be sure a Noble Home is much more than just bricks and mortar. It is a home designed and built to be economical to run with efficient central heating, double glazing, good insulation and solid construction. It also has the backing of the National Housing Building Council, which awarded the Company with 'A1' Classification.
Noble Homes' part exchange scheme
Noble Homes are pleased to offer a part exchange scheme to our customers on certain plots on selected developments.
The scheme is limited to a small number of Plots and can be withdrawn at any time.
The advantages of part exchange are:
- A definite buyer for your home, with no chain situation
- No costly Estate Agents fees to pay
- The peace of mind that comes with the certainty that you will be moving home.
What happens next...?
- The customer selects a plot (that is applicable for the scheme).
- The customer must be looking at a plot that is higher in price by at least 30%
- The Part Exchange Assessment Form is completed on the development and passed to Head Office.
- Two Estate Agents, local to the area, will call to make an appointment to view and value the property (even if already on the market).
- The customer must be available for the Estate Agents to call within that week in order for Noble Homes to reach a decision quickly.
- A representative from Noble Homes will also make an appointment to view and take photographs.
- Noble Homes will take an overall view on the valuations and reports from the Estate Agents and if the property is acceptable for the scheme, we will make an offer to the customer on that basis.
- We appreciate that our customers need time to think about their decision and with this in mind, we will hold the plot for 48 hours until a decision is reached.
- If the customer is happy to proceed to Part Exchange, the reservation form will be completed on the development and the £500 reservation fee will become payable.
- The Negotiator will ask you to sign a copy of the Terms and Conditions of Part Exchange, and it is recommended this is read prior to starting the Part Exchange process.
Help to Buy
If you have no home with which to part-exchange then the Help to Buy might be an option. Help to Buy is a government backed initiative designed to make home ownership in England more achievable. It can help both existing home owners as well as first time buyers to purchase a home with as little as 5% deposit. For the latest on Help to Buy see our dedicated Help to buy page.